Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  Misdiagnosis  |  show details
Jun 26th, 2014

I hope that Dr. Williams has improved his diagnostic skills over the past 8 years, as he guessed wrong about my husband's gallbladder problem (gallbladder has since been removed), and he missed my exercise-induced asthma which he diagnosed as a thyroid problem.

|  My mothers doctor  |  show details
by m WATSON on May 29th, 2013

During the last 10 years of my mothers life, Dr. Williams treated her for most every problem that arose. He is without a doubt the most patient and easy going doctor I have ever taken her to. Sometimes the wait was a little long, only because of his extremely kind nature and listening intently to each patients problems. None better!!!!

|  Wonderful doctor, poor appointment scheduling, average wait 1 1/2 to 2 hours  |  show details
Jan 28th, 2012

Dr. Williams cancels appointments and when you have to reschedule, you can't get another appointment for two months -- a frequent problem. Almost always has a student working with him, and that takes more time, so appointments are always backed up. Bedside manner is outstanding. He is very popular, so he has too many patients.

|  One of the best around  |  show details
Nov 21st, 2011

Dr. Williams is kind, caring, and knowledgeable. He takes time, never seems to rush me, and is seriously interested in what I have to say.

|  They Don't Make Doctors Like This Anymore  |  show details
by Carla S. on Mar 12th, 2009

You can expect to be on hold a lot, sit in the waiting room a while, and weeks to get an appointment (so YOU have to plan ahead) but once you are in the presence of Dr. Williams all of the effort is so well worth every bit of it. He listens, asks questions, spends personal time with you, and actually remembers your "stuff" even if it was that he just thumbed through your chart..it is just a refresher for info he already knows. I love this guy and hopes he NEVER retires...His staff is frazzled but they always have come through for me and everyone else I know who sees Dr. Williams. Thanks Dr. Williams!!

|  I feel new  |  show details
by Jackie225 on Mar 27th, 2008 on kudzu.com

I feel like if Im a super model with my new breast implants.The doctor did an awsome job and they look great.

|  Best Experience Ever!  |  show details
by Lsmitty82 on Mar 8th, 2008 on kudzu.com

I recently went to Dr. Williams for breast augmentation and I'm extremely pleased with my result. His staff was not only knowledgeable, but also warm and friendly. Dr. Williams is an excellent surgeon and he really listens to you. Rather than just trying on sizers and guessing what size you want to be, he takes the time to get to know his patients which takes the guess work out of it. I went to many other plastic surgeons only to find out they were not members of the Society of Plastic Surgeons or discovered they had issues with the AZ Medical Board. Make sure you do your research...and get a consultation with Dr. Williams. You won't be sorry!

|  Down to earth & realistic!  |  show details
by dconner7 on Aug 21st, 2007 on kudzu.com

I am a medical sales rep that calls on Dr William's office. I also call on many other plastic surgeons & dermatologists in the PHX/Scottsdale area. Dr Williams is highly talented & knowledgable while also being down to earth. He patiently listens to questions & desires & does not 'push' any procedures etc. His aestician Jane is warm & friendly as is the office manager Kristen. I highly recommend Dr John Williams!

|  Above Expectation  |  show details
by AzWomanr1 on Aug 5th, 2007 on kudzu.com

Born with a birth defect. I have had three prior breast surgeries from another doctor in my past to try and correct the problem and create more natural looking and feeling breasts. I had several issues, long recoveries and complications including infection. After giving up, I found Dr. Williams and his staff. After one surgery, he had exceeded my expectation and for the first time, I have very natural looking & feeling breasts and he has rebuilt my level of confidence. I definitely recommend Dr. Williams to anyone who is in need of reconstructive surgery or wanting breast enhancement. I have also referred family members to him who also received very satisfying ressults and are extremely happy with their results. The staff is very friendly and supportive. There are many choices out there when it comes to cosmetic surgery and reconstruction...if you choose Dr. Williams you can be sure your search is over and you will get a caring, qualified and talented surgeon who is interested in not only the results you are looking for but also your overall health.

|  A Smooth Technique  |  show details
by NanCRN on Aug 5th, 2007 on kudzu.com

To whom it may concern; I would highly recommend Dr. Williams. I am a PACU RN and work with numerous surgeons, some in plastics. I've used Dr. Williams services for Restylane injections in addtion to Botox. In the past 7 years I have been to and used 3 other Dr.'s for these mentioned procedures; none can hold a candle to Dr. Williams technique. He makes minimum in his injection sites. Please note the importance of this as the ultimate result regarding the Restylane is smooth and evenly distributed rather than bumpy. I have been very pleased and plan to continue with him for my injections plus I plan some other procedures in the near future. I have recommended Dr. Williams to several friends and they too have been very pleased, thus I do not hesitate to recommend Dr. Williams to any of you. Signed, Most seriously. NCB RN

|  I told him what I wanted and he did it !  |  show details
by anewme on Aug 4th, 2007 on kudzu.com

Plain and simple.Dr.Williams is truely wonderful. His office and staff is very "home like" and comforting. They treat you like a queen. Very professional and personable. I was very pleased and have referred my friends

|  Reputation for Excellence  |  show details
by bushlt4 on Aug 4th, 2007 on kudzu.com

I was referred to Dr. Williams, from another valley M.D. after I had a botched c-section from the delivery of our second son. I was told he had a reputation for excellence among the surgical staff within the local medical community. I'm also the wife of a Valley Practitioner myself, and felt comfort and value, in the trust factor of his peers... After being within his office and reading the many thank you letters, from faces and bodies with many success stories, his awesome office staff, and meeting him in person, I knew he was the "RIGHT" fit for Me. I not only had one procedure with Dr. Williams, but I opted to book him a second time around for a completely different procedure, when I chose to have my breasts augmented as part of the last missing puzzle piece of my (Post Baby Tune Up.) The friendly and helpful staff, the level of care, and the fabulous results which came from both my 1st & 2nd procedures are nothing less than Extraordinary. Dr. Williams has brilliant surgical skills and a keen understanding of cutting-edge techniques, which have put him at the forefront of innovation and earned him recognition within the Valley of The Sun. Warm Thanks Be to Dr. Williams, Jane & Kristen. Kindest Regards, Dani Wife to Shawn and Mother to Ty and Grant

|  A1 STAFF....A1 OFFICE  |  show details
by classyone on Jul 3rd, 2007 on kudzu.com

You will immediately feel at home on your first visit. The staff is kind, informative and professional and treat you like family. Your surgical experience will be awesome.

|  Above all others by far!  |  show details
by stacey001 on Jun 29th, 2007 on kudzu.com

This is a "must visit" office! Dr Williams is by far a TOP DOCTOR. He listens and is very dedicated to his patients and their recovery. The office staff is TOP NOTCH and always comforting and knowledgeable. Once you visit this office, you won't want to go anywhere else!!

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  This is the office you've been looking for!  |  show details
by Robbin on Jun 29th, 2007 on kudzu.com

I felt comfortable from the moment I called this office! After my consultation appointment, I just knew I had found the right office and Plastic Surgeon for me. This office has what you've been looking for, they were all very compassionate and friendly. Dr Williams is very honest and you can tell he really wants his patients to have the best outcome after surgery!

|  What Women (and Men) Want!  |  show details
by dwally on Jun 16th, 2007 on kudzu.com

......a kind in spirit, gentle in technique, and compassionate doctor who has the patient's best interests in mind and not just the "sale" of a service. Never once have I felt rushed in this office. The entire staff is committed to excellence with the reward being results that women, and men, want.

|  Finally.. Not a creepy one!  |  show details
by smurff on May 25th, 2007 on kudzu.com

Once you walk through the door, you'll know its the right place to be. My husband and I were totally comfortable with him and his staff, he answered all of our questions. I have recommended several people and all were very satisfied with their services... Definitely a place i would revisit if needed (after offspring is evicted..:0)

|  Second to None  |  show details
by conniejpo on May 22nd, 2007 on kudzu.com

Dr. Williams is that combination you so rarely found in a surgeon of his caliper - a highly talented and skilled professional and a kind caring individual. From the minute you enter the office the staff makes you feel comfortable and part of their "family". I have had both surgical procedures and facial treatments. The results are nothing less than fantastic. I would highly recommend Dr. Williams to any friends and family. I will never have procedures done anywhere else!

|  I recommend him highly.  |  show details
by TriciaH on May 7th, 2007 on kudzu.com

Dr Williams and his staff are absolutely fantastic. I could not be any happier with their service, expertise or with my results.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  Look no farther for your plastic surgeon.  |  show details
by pcelmins on May 6th, 2007 on kudzu.com

What I liked about Dr. Williams is that didn't "push" anything - but listened and did exactly what I asked for and described. I have seen results of the surgery of many plastic surgeons, and none has ever come close to measuring up to his knowledge, talent and suberb results. His surgical pracice also includes trauma reconstruction. I think this is very important. A most professional office staff adds to and completes his superior practice and talents.