A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Williams is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Williams, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Erectile Dysfunction ED
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones Nephrocalcinosis
- Oncology / Cancer
- Prostate Diseases Prostatic Diseases
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer Genitourinary
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Williams has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John J. Williams practice?
Dr. John Williams practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.