Some ratings provided by Judy's Book.
by Alicia on Aug 31st, 2015

If you are considering seeing mr. Willis, please think again. I saw him and he could really care less about your situation. He put me on a medication I was ultimately unable to stay on. I called and asked if he would call in another medication that I had taken before for another issue and wanted to give a try for inflammation. He flat would not even consider it. He said it was too expensive. What??? What a quack. I will never go back and now searching for someone to give me a second opinion. I had my hesitations about him but that just clinched it.

Highly experienced, very caring & easy to talk to show details Highly experienced, very caring & easy to talk to
by Robb G on Apr 7th, 2014

Dr. Willis asks very insightful questions, but then is also a good listener. He is very busy but never makes a patient feel rushed.

Dr. Petrone is a great doctor show details Dr. Petrone is a great doctor
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Nov 6th, 2009 on judysbook.com

Had several visits to a doctor at St. Paul - VERY cranky and zero bedside manner. Got on the list for Dr. Petrone and was THRILLED with her attentiveness, professionalism and kindness. She is a really great doctor, and an even better person...

Read Full Review at judysbook.com
I recieved great care from Dr. Petrone show details I recieved great care from Dr. Petrone
by Julie B. at Judy`sBook on May 12th, 2007 on judysbook.com

I went to Dr. Petrone for a second opinion because I simply wasn`t seeing any improvement with the Rheumatologist I had been going to at St. Paul. She was very patient, listened to me, reviewed my records, ran her own tests and was able to...

Pain show details Pain
by Callie C. at Judy`sBook on Sep 7th, 2006 on judysbook.com

I`ve previously had arthritis problems synovial cyst, used Baylor Spine Specialist, H.Chapman and was successfully restored to full mobility. I was later having additional problems with knees, shoulder and neck and felt the most practica...