A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Yang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Yang, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Yang graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Yang has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Hospital, Inc.
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J Yang MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John J. Yang practice?
- Dr. John Yang has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Yang practices Family Medicine near Thiensville, WI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bend, WI.