A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Young is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Young
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Young Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Young, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Male Circumcision
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Young has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda North Hospital
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Health System - Saint Anthony's Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Young MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Young practice?
- Dr. John Young has 1 office location.
Dr. John Young practices Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Interventional Cardiology near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Cardiologists and Amarillo Critical Care Practitioners.