A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Young is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Young, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Male Circumcision
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Young has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda North Hospital
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Health System - Saint Anthony's Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Young MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John J. Young practice?
- Dr. John Young has 7 office locations.
Dr. John Young practices Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Critical Care Medicine near Amarillo, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Chillicothe, OH and Circleville, OH.
See Amarillo Cardiologists and Amarillo Critical Care Practitioners.