A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Young is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Young, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Male Circumcision
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Young has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Health System - Saint Anthony's Campus
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Young accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John J. Young practice?
Dr. John Young practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatrics, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Interventional Cardiology near Amarillo, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Chillicothe, OH and Circleville, OH.
See Amarillo Orthopedic Surgeons, Amarillo Pediatricians, Amarillo Cardiologists, and Amarillo Critical Care Practitioners.