Dr. John Young MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Amarillo, TX

3.9

October 26th, 2011
Dr. Young is helpful, knowledgeable, and articulate. However, in our 5 years of visiting his office, I am now just starting to feel like the best interest of my children is secondary to the influence of the insurance companies and school nurses that he is pressured by. Additionally, I have always had to wait 30+ minutes before seeing him and his up front staff is rude about 70% of the time. The nurses, however, are excellent. I know in terms of knowledge and experience, he's one of the best out there, but we're looking for another pediatrician...one who puts our children's needs before all others.

June 7th, 2010
Dr. Young is a good man and a good doctor. He has always taken great care of my boys. His office staff is very friendly. I believe I made the best choice when choosing a pediatrician.

October 28th, 2009
disappointing
Dr. Young is a great man and a great Dr. he is just too busy and his staff is HORRIBLE! I have moved my child from his office and would like to warn new mommies that it is VERY hard to change doctors after the baby is born. It took me 18 months so be careful and check out the dr before deciding. It was a huge mistake for me to go to him!