A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Jack Borders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Jack Borders is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Borders graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Borders has 3 hospital affiliations:
- King's Daughters' Medical Center
- Kings Daughters Med Ctr, Ashland, Ky
- Our Lady of Bellefonte
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Jack Kenneth Borders MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John Jack K. Borders practice?
- Dr. John Jack Borders has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Jack Borders practices Psychiatry near Ashland, KY.
See Ashland Psychiatrists.