A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Jacobsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Jacobsen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacobsen
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Jacobsen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Jacobsen, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobsen graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Jacobsen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Suburban Medical Center
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Gottlieb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Humphrey Jacobsen MD is a male Neurologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John H. Jacobsen practice?
- Dr. John Jacobsen has 1 office location.
Dr. John Jacobsen practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Neurologists and Chicago Sleep Medicine Doctors.