A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Jacobsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Jacobsen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Jacobsen, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobsen graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Jacobsen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Suburban Medical Center
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Gottlieb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Humphrey Jacobsen MD is a male Neurologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John H. Jacobsen practice?
- Dr. John Jacobsen has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Jacobsen practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine near Oak Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Oak Park Neurologists and Oak Park Sleep Medicine Doctors.