A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Jacobson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Jacobson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacobson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jacobson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Jacobson, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobson graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Jacobson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John D Jacobson MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology, Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John D. Jacobson practice?
- Dr. John Jacobson has 1 office location.
Dr. John Jacobson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology, Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Loma Linda Surgeons.