A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Jacobson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Jacobson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Jacobson, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobson graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Jacobson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Douglas Jacobson MD is a male Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John D. Jacobson practice?
- Dr. John Jacobson has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Jacobson practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Surgeons.