A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Jacomo is Excellent. Dr. Jacomo has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Jacomo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacomo graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.More Education & Awards
Dr. Jacomo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jacomo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Jacomo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John R. Jacomo practice?
Dr. John Jacomo practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine near Cypress, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Valley, CA.
See Cypress Family Physicians and Cypress Geriatric Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Jacomo, Dr. Deshawn Jacomo, Dr. Jan Jacomo, Dr. Hank Jacomo, Dr. Shayne Jacomo, Dr. Shane Jacomo, Dr. Jackie Jacomo, Dr. Giovanni Jacomo