A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Jacomo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Jacomo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Jacomo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacomo graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Jacomo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Raymond Jacomo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John R. Jacomo practice?
- Dr. John Jacomo has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Jacomo practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Fountain Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Downey, CA.
See Fountain Valley Family Physicians and Fountain Valley Geriatric Doctors.