Overall Review

• 7 reviews

October 18th, 2016
was a potential new patient
Young lady that answers Doctors phone was rude and didn't seem to care if i wanted to become a new patient or not told me his first available appointment was over a month and a half out? Not many people will wait for that and for professional courtesy you should always take the new patience's information if and when someone calls and cancels their appointment. My advice Doctor Jaderlund is to fire your receptionist who is smart talking to your patients. This is the fist Red Flag to look for when choosing a new Doctor is how do your employees speak to their new and current patience's. Lesson Learned.

September 29th, 2016
I wish I had read all the reviews on this doctor before I made my appointment. I have never written a negative review on anyone in my 54 years but here is my first. First off, the nurse was extremely rude. Told me to give a urine sample so I asked where the restroom was and she acted as if I were dumb and completely put her out just to tell me where the restroom was. Also, two different times while I was waiting on the dr I heard her yell at the receptionist. I would give 0 stars but it wouldn't allow me. Mr. Jaderlund (because he does not deserve to be called a dr) comes in. He is arrogant and continued to talk down to me as if I were a child or someone who was far from intelligent. He used profanity, basically made fun of me to my face and all the while I sat there and took it. I am not sure why I did not stand up for myself other than I was in complete shock at what was happening. Mr. Jaderlund I am sad that you are so unhappy and will start praying for you, as hard as that will be for me, but it is because I am a Christian and that's what I do.

May 31st, 2016
Rene
I have seen Dr. Jadurland twice at this point. At first I was looking forward to it because my general doctor who's great, referred me to him for this specific issue I've been having. I'll be honest here, I've dealt with doctors who are jerks who you look past to solve your issue because they are knowledgeable, but with Dr. Jadurland, I cannot allow myself to do that. Both times I have seen him he has been rude and short, almost as if he has to assert his dominance over a young 25 year old like myself. I get it dude, you went to medical school and know more than I do, that's why I'm here you jerk. He greeted me this morning with, "I heard you called in a panic yesterday to come see me." When in reality he told me to call back if the pain continued three weeks ago, which I did exactly in a calm and typical way. I told him I was almost finished with my prescription that he prescribed me three weeks ago and my pain has continued to worsen, and he answered back, "You can't be finished with that, it's only been three weeks." I have been taking the pills everyday as told to and in result, am almost finished with my four week prescription you idiot. He also told me that the pain should be gone after a week of taking the prescription, yet I am still in pain and it has gotten worse since. He made it seem as if it was my fault I was feeling this pain. I am honestly very disappointed with how both my visits have gone. I understand the "macho I have to assert your dominance demeanor," but hey man, I'm already coming to you from a vulnerable standpoint, the least you can do is be patient and understanding with this situation, I do not want to be here as much as you do. I called my doctor this morning for another referral, I would encourage you to avoid this doctor if at all possible.

January 14th, 2016
Rude
My first experience with this doctor and I found him to be rude and he he questioned the form I filled out as if I was lying. He addressed one condition, but did not my major. He was rude.

August 12th, 2014
Good All Around Experience
The staff was very courteous. Dr. Jaderlund is direct in his approach. He speaks very frankly, which I could see as being disconcerting to some people. I found it great to be spoken to honestly and he provided good information for me to consider. He did listen to what I had to say and ask a lot of questions to get the information he needed. He was thorough in his approach, ordering testing as needed, and took the time (several visits) to come up with a plan that worked well for me. I had a very positive all around experience. I would definitely recommend his practice to others.

March 7th, 2014
Short on time
I went in with bladder issues. He was OK not great. Had to go back for a procedure I was the last patience on a Friday, half day for him. I had to stop him from leaving the office to ask a few questions. He was in such a hurry to answer, where ever he was heading to was way more important than answering my questions. When he asks a question (I felt like I was in a deposition) if you don't answer exactly he lets you know you didn't. I am going to try a different doc. His receptionist is very nice and helpful.

June 12th, 2012
Never been treated like this by a doctor!
He was rude and would not allow me to talk or discuss my concerns. My son's doctor felt the need for a referral to a urologist. He definitely has a problem but this doctor (if that is what you want to call him) said he was just constipated and gave him a prescription for a laxative even though he has a BM 1-2 times a day. I am a professional in the medical field myself and did not appreciate being talked down to as he did to me. Would NOT recommend him to anyone!!!