Urologists
2817 S Mayhill Rd
Ste 220
Denton, TX 76208
940-383-8268
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

|  Good All Around Experience  |  show details
Aug 12th, 2014

The staff was very courteous. Dr. Jaderlund is direct in his approach. He speaks very frankly, which I could see as being disconcerting to some people. I found it great to be spoken to honestly and he provided good information for me to consider. He did listen to what I had to say and ask a lot of questions to get the information he needed. He was thorough in his approach, ordering testing as needed, and took the time (several visits) to come up with a plan that worked well for me. I had a very positive all around experience. I would definitely recommend his practice to others.

|  Short on time  |  show details
by Annie on Mar 7th, 2014

I went in with bladder issues. He was OK not great. Had to go back for a procedure I was the last patience on a Friday, half day for him. I had to stop him from leaving the office to ask a few questions. He was in such a hurry to answer, where ever he was heading to was way more important than answering my questions. When he asks a question (I felt like I was in a deposition) if you don't answer exactly he lets you know you didn't. I am going to try a different doc. His receptionist is very nice and helpful.

|  Never been treated like this by a doctor!  |  show details
Jun 12th, 2012

He was rude and would not allow me to talk or discuss my concerns. My son's doctor felt the need for a referral to a urologist. He definitely has a problem but this doctor (if that is what you want to call him) said he was just constipated and gave him a prescription for a laxative even though he has a BM 1-2 times a day. I am a professional in the medical field myself and did not appreciate being talked down to as he did to me. Would NOT recommend him to anyone!!!

|  Has a smart mouth and poor bedside manner.  |  show details
by Mark C. on May 22nd, 2010

Took our son to him for his circumcision. He did a terrible job on the proceedure and we had a terrible time getting it to heal. My mom who's raised plenty of boys said she's never seen such a poor job on a circumcision. We followed his instructions to the letter for the post procedure care. However after the follow up visit and being told everything was fine, I discovered that the skin had begun to re-attach on his penis. We made another appointment as Dr. Jaderlund suggested if anything didn't look right. My mother took him back in while we were at work. Dr. Jaderlund was extremely rude to my mohter and told her to "look at my penis" if she wanted to know what it's supposed to look like! He also told her nothing was wrong and called our son fat. It's a shame I wasn't there, if I was he wouldn't have any teeth left to chew his dinner. During a routine exam by his pediatrician, she came to the same conclusion I did, the skin had re-attached! I'm not a Dr. and I figured that out! She promptly fixed the issue in the office in under 5 minutes. Dr. John Jaderlund is a smart a$$ and if I ever see him again, we will have a few words! Avoid this a-hole at all costs. He is a quack, a butcher and has a terrible bedside manner. DO NOT TAKE YOUR SON TO THIS GUY!