Rude show details Rude
Jan 14th, 2016

My first experience with this doctor and I found him to be rude and he he questioned the form I filled out as if I was lying. He addressed one condition, but did not my major. He was rude.

Good All Around Experience show details Good All Around Experience
Aug 12th, 2014

The staff was very courteous. Dr. Jaderlund is direct in his approach. He speaks very frankly, which I could see as being disconcerting to some people. I found it great to be spoken to honestly and he provided good information for me to consider. He did listen to what I had to say and ask a lot of questions to get the information he needed. He was thorough in his approach, ordering testing as needed, and took the time (several visits) to come up with a plan that worked well for me. I had a very positive all around experience. I would definitely recommend his practice to others.

Short on time show details Short on time
by Annie on Mar 7th, 2014

I went in with bladder issues. He was OK not great. Had to go back for a procedure I was the last patience on a Friday, half day for him. I had to stop him from leaving the office to ask a few questions. He was in such a hurry to answer, where ever he was heading to was way more important than answering my questions. When he asks a question (I felt like I was in a deposition) if you don't answer exactly he lets you know you didn't. I am going to try a different doc. His receptionist is very nice and helpful.

Never been treated like this by a doctor! show details Never been treated like this by a doctor!
Jun 12th, 2012

He was rude and would not allow me to talk or discuss my concerns. My son's doctor felt the need for a referral to a urologist. He definitely has a problem but this doctor (if that is what you want to call him) said he was just constipated and gave him a prescription for a laxative even though he has a BM 1-2 times a day. I am a professional in the medical field myself and did not appreciate being talked down to as he did to me. Would NOT recommend him to anyone!!!