Dr. John Jain Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Jain?

April 12th, 2013

Dr. John Jain and his staff are the best. At age 52 I did not think I could have a baby. I made an appointment because my friend said he was the best for ladies my age. We went over all my options and he was so patient with all our questions..... The best part is I gave birth to a HEALTHY baby boy thanks to Dr. Jain!! Our baby is such a blessing!!! We give Dr. Jain thanks everyday that we look at our adorable son.....

March 5th, 2013

I so appreciate the warmth and great care for the details!

Coming to your office and moving forward with the egg freezing was a big moment for me and I can’t think of a more ideal environment than the one I was immersed in at your office. I so appreciate the warmth and great care for the details! I believe in the work you all are doing. Thanks so much for doing it and doing it so well. Women like me walk out uplifted! And that’s really something.

February 27th, 2013

As an overseas patient I was a bit apprehensive on choosing a clinic via email and phone, but after a phone consultation with Dr. Jain and chatting to his fabulous nurses my partner and I felt very confident. Santa Monica Fertility Center, was warm and welcoming and from start to finish made the whole process easy. I was always contacted, explained and reassured with every step of the procedure, I would recommend Dr. Jain and his fabulous nursing team for the egg freezing treatment.

February 21st, 2013

We are writing to express our wholehearted recommendation of Dr. Jain

We are writing to express our wholehearted recommendation of Dr. Jain and the staff at Santa Monica Fertility. It was with heavy hearts and much trepidation that we found ourselves seeking fertility treatment at all. But from our initial consultation with Dr. Jain, we knew that this was an extraordinary practice and that we would be in the very best care should we decide to move forward. Dr. Jain spent an inordinate amount of time with us, answering our endless questions with a combination of science, personal experience, genuine patience, and empathy. As we moved through a series of tests and treatments, the care we received was highly individualized. Our experience from start to finish was an overwhelmingly positive one, a rare occurrence in medical care, and one for which we are eternally grateful.

February 11th, 2013

Words cannot express the joy and gratitude we are feeling.

Words cannot express the joy and gratitude we are feeling as we happily expect our new baby boy. After disappointments at another center, our dream finally came true. Dr. Jain’s office offered a relaxing and caring experience. I finally felt like I could forget about trying to become pregnant and felt the confidence to leave it up to the Santa Monica Fertility. When I was in the care of Dr. Jain and his staff, my husband and I felt like family and old friends. I have since recommended him to other friends and without hesitation we will be seeing him again.

January 17th, 2013

My wife and I extend our heartfelt gratitude

My wife and I extend our heartfelt gratitude to you and your staff for the exceptionally competent and loving contribution you all made to fulfilling our dream. All of you, from start to finish, provided loving, supportive, confidence-inspiring and highly professional guidance, personal attention and service to both of us in our pursuit of this very personal and important goal.Without the help, professionalism, concern and guidance you all provided we never would have experienced the joy we now feel, and will continue to relish in the future.

November 14th, 2012

Excellent care I received

As a single female in my early forties, my dream of one day having a child seemed like a fading possibility. A news clip featuring Dr.John Jain and the egg-freezing process gave me renewed hope; there was something I could do to help slow down my biological clock. Dr. Jain and his nurses were incredibly sensitive and caring, and always made themselves available to answer any questions I had. Because of the excellent care I received, I decided to have the procedure done a second time. Knowing that my eggs are stored for future use has given me great piece of mind, and I feel fortunate to have been treated by the leading authority in this cutting-edge technology.

November 9th, 2012

Thank you for your amazing care.

Thank you for making our baby boy's existence possible. Thank you for your amazing care, patience, warmth and professionalism. We came to you after so much frustration with other practices. Our experience with you was the exact opposite. With your practice we were heard, we felt cared for and we felt important. We knew we could trust you. We cannot thank you enough or let you know just how much our lives have changed.

October 18th, 2012

new mom

My hubby and I tried for 6 years to have a baby. We failed over 9 IVF's with 2 Zifts. 2 years later we were ready to proceed with an egg donor and returned to the doctor we trusted most. In 27 days I will deliver our first child, a son! Cannot express the gratitude we feel towards both Dr. Jain and his staff which always made us feel at home and never like cattle call which was the norm at the other 5 doctor's offices we worked with over the 6 years. We highly recommend Santa Monica Fertility!!!!!

July 18th, 2012

Couldn't have had a better experience

Dr. Jain and his staff are the most caring and friendly medical office I've ever gone to. They put you at ease right away. Dr. Jain is extremely knowledgeable and knows how to explain things in an understandable way. He is always easy to reach whenever I had a question and always answered right away. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

July 14th, 2012

Great Doctor, Great Staff...

After a failed IVF @ another clinic & a RE who only wanted to steer me towards using donor eggs, I was fortunate enough to be introduced to Dr Jain & his team @ Santa Monica Fertility.Not only did Dr Jain spend a lot of time getting to know my medical/reproductive history, but equally as important, he took the time to get to know me. His unparalleled personal attention, expansive knowledge & experience in the field, and extraordinary "bedside" manner made a very difficult decision fairly easy to make. And I credit the entire staff @ Santa Monica Fertility for a completely positive journey.After my initial experience @ a very large & impersonal Beverly Hills Clinic, where I rarely saw my Dr or the same nurse, lab & ultrasound technicians, Santa Monica Fertility was a much better match for me. Dr Jain performs all ultrasounds himself. And you really get to know everyone else in the small, intimate office setting.Most importantly, I am now 7 months pregnant (at almost 46) with a healthy baby boy. Using my own eggs. And an old procedure called ZIFT. So, any women out there looking for your miracle (especially those of you of advanced maternal age, like me), definitely reach out to Dr Jain & Santa Monica Fertility for a consult.

July 1st, 2012

Dr. Jain helped my wife and I through the entire fertility process, and we successfully had our baby. He is extremely knowledgeable and explained everything to us from the start. He guided us through the options, and gave us the personal attention we needed to ensure we successfully complete the pregnancy. He went out of his way to check-in with us, even after our we were done interacting with his office, to answer any questions we may have and continue guiding us throughout the pregnancy itself. We think he is amazing, and we highly recommend him to any couple seeking to fulfill their dreams of having children.