Dr. John Jakimczyk Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Jakimczyk?

January 7th, 2016

The Doctor is amazing, so friendly and really takes his time with you and your child. But the staff has a lot they need to work on. ....they need to smile more, be aware when you are standing in front of them trying to make an appointment. There was a male nurse that once took up back, NOT friendly at all. I work in health care so I am aware when we have bad days, but we are working with patients and most importantly children. He was rude and hurried us along, and when he was giving my baby his drink medicine he poured it so fast he spit it all up. On the other hand when ever I call to speak with a nurse they are always so plesant and kind. They take time to listen to my concern and they always get back to me at a resonable time.

July 30th, 2015

The best ever

Dr J. What can I say. I love this guy. I have three daughters and we have been seeing him since the birth of my first. I look forward to their appointments because he is so kind and gentle

February 26th, 2011

We love Dr. J!

Dr. Jakimczyk has been my six-year-old twins pediatrician since they were one week old. He is very kind, gentle and compassionate with the children and their parents. I am a very nervous, older mother who had very little experience with kids. Dr. J. never made me feel like I was a bother or simply dismissed my concerns, and he has no problem referring to a specialist if necessary. Thanks Dr. J. Please don't move out of the area!

November 7th, 2009

Dr. J. has been my son's physician for 9 years, seeing him from age 11 right through adolescence. I have felt very confident in the treatment my son has received, not only for his physical health, but with the time the doctor takes to talk to him privately.

October 29th, 2009

Dr J is a terrific doctor. He is professional, outgoing, great with the kids, great with the parents and has been right on the money with some unusual diagnoses. wouldn't know what to do if he moved out of driving distance for us. Thank you Dr Jay for being a good person and great doctor to my kids!1

December 23rd, 2016