Dr. John Jambura Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Jambura?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. John Jambura?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 20th, 2016

A++++ Pediatrician

Dr. J has been my two boys' pediatrician for 16, going on 17years. His office will make every effort to get my boys in to be seen for those quick emergency type visits or the normal, planning ahead type of visit. We rarely have to wait once there, which is a blessing when you have a sick child or restless little ones. I appreciate Dr. Jambura & his staff a lot. I would totally recommend him to any family! ♡

August 21st, 2015

Dr J is the best Dr I've ever met We take all our kids to him after having a medically fragile kid He is confident in treating and also helped me to gain confidence in my ability to take care of my kids and all his craziness Couldn't ask for a smart man!

October 18th, 2012

Office/Accounting is Horrible!!!! Dr. is Fantastic

Dr. J is an amazing doctor!!! It is such a disappointment that he has such a crappy staff that are rude, very unfriendly and very uneducated when it comes to accounting practices!!

October 11th, 2012

Super smart Dr.

I would definitly recommend Dr John to anyone. I understand that the front office staff can put people off. However he is a great Dr. He is the type of guy that is odd but you want the Smartest guy working on your kids. He was my pediatrician as a kid and I would diffinitly recommend him to anyone. He is quirky, but totally totally totally knows his stuff.

March 27th, 2012

Jambura caring but not his staff

For a doctor that is so caring and wonderful, it baffles me why he would hire a nurse that is such a polar opposite!?

January 19th, 2012

Very bad doctor

Dr. Jambura was very rude to us while we were there. was very abrupt and did not listen to my concerns and after going to another doctor (which ended up saving my life) I would NOT RECOMMEND him to my ex wife!

September 29th, 2011

We have gone to Dr. Jambura for almost 10 years now. He is wonderful! Very willing to listen and he can fit you in when you are actually sick - not a week later! I've never had to wait more than a few minutes in his waiting room and if you let them know that your child might be contagious, you can go right into a room. I have and will continue to recommend him to everyone I know.

September 15th, 2011

BEST DR EVER!!!

Been with Dr.J for YEARS! Never had a single problem. Great Dr.!! I have never been told "there are no more appts today" NEVER!! Always get in the same day....might be 5:45pm because he was full, but he will stay in tell EVERY child is seen!!

August 10th, 2010

KAREN IS SOOOOOOOOO RUDE

Dr. Jamburas wife Karen, is single handedly ruining her husbands reputation by her rude mannerisms and causing many patients to never want to return. I always pay my bills on time and somehow the paperwork got messed up. I have never talked to someone SOOOOOO RUDE!!!!! Even the other staff members agreed with me about her attitude. I dont know how they can stand to work there. Things got worked out months later but I will never ever return because of how rudely I was treated. Dr. Jambura was weird but OK as far as a ped. goes. There are so many other better peds. out there.

March 29th, 2010

so far so good

I have been seeing this doctor for 4 weeks now with my newborn. He was doctor on staff at hospital and I stuck with him. I was in about 6 times in that time and really feel Dr Jambura spends a good quality of time thorowly examining my son. Had to squeeze in a few appointments last minute and had no problems. Even saw us on saturday. have 2 other children and have been to very fancy doctors offices that cram many patients in and don't give you the time a day. Intermountain is very low key almost small family business type feeling but gets 5 stars for what's important.

June 13th, 2017