A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Jamison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Jamison is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jamison
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jamison Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Jamison, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jamison graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jamison has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Usmd Surgical Hospital Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John P Jamison MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John P. Jamison practice?
- Dr. John Jamison has 1 office location.
Dr. John Jamison practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.