A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Jamison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Jamison is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Jamison, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jamison graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jamison has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Usmd Surgical Hospital Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Paul Jamison MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John P. Jamison practice?
- Dr. John Jamison has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Jamison practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Midlothian, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.