A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Jancarik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Jancarik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jancarik graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Jancarik has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Upmc St Margaret
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John P Jancarik MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Jancarik practice?
- Dr. John Jancarik has 9 office locations.
Dr. John Jancarik practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Grove City, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Avalon, PA and Beaver Falls, PA.
See Grove City Internists and Grove City Nephrologists.