A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Jancarik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Jancarik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jancarik graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Jancarik has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Butler Memorial Hospital
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jancarik accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans