Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Jancarik
Dr. John Jancarik, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Vallejo, CA, with other offices in Grove City, PA and Grove City, PA (and 7 other locations). He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Jancarik is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Vallejo Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. John Jancarik has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. John Jancarik is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vallejo, CA.
Dr. Jahed Kamal
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Vallejo, CA 0 mi10
Dr. Tatjana Kolevska
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Vallejo, CA 0 mi27
Dr. Gene Golfus
Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine
Vallejo, CA 0 mi34