A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Jancarik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jancarik graduated from University of Pittsburgh .More Education & Awards
Dr. Jancarik has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Upmc St Margaret
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jancarik accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Jancarik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John P. Jancarik practice?
Dr. John Jancarik practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Beaver Falls, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and East Liverpool, OH.
See Beaver Falls Internists and Beaver Falls Nephrologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Jancarik, Dr. Evan Jancarik, Dr. Giovanni Jancarik, Dr. Hank Jancarik, Dr. Hans Jancarik, Dr. Ian Jancarik, Dr. Ivan Jancarik, Dr. Jack Jancarik