More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Janczakowski
Dr. John Janczakowski, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Green Bay, WI, with other offices in Oconto, WI and Green Bay, WI (and 1 other location). He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Janczakowski is affiliated with Bellin Hospital, St Vincent Hospital and St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Green Bay. Dr. Janczakowski has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. John Janczakowski has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. John Janczakowski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Green Bay, WI.
Dr. Bradley Locke
Pediatric Allergy, Pediatrics, Residency
Green Bay, WI 0.04 mi8
Dr. James Casper
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Green Bay, WI 0.04 mi47
Dr. Mary Bartel
Green Bay, WI 0.04 mi21