A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Janda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Janda is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Janda
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Janda Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Janda graduated from University Of Aberdeen, Scotland.
Dr. Janda has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John P.s. Janda MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John P. Janda practice?
- Dr. John Janda has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Janda practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Madera, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fresno, CA.
See Madera Surgeons.