A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Janda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Janda is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Janda
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Janda Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Janda graduated from University Of Aberdeen, Scotland.
Dr. Janda has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John P.s. Janda MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John P. Janda practice?
- Dr. John Janda has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Janda practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fresno, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Madera, CA.
See Fresno Surgeons.