A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Janick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Janick is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Janick
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Janick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Janick, MD, PA is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Geriatric Medicine
- Growth Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Janick graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Janick has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J Janick MD and PA is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. John J. Janick practice?
- Dr. John Janick has 1 office location.
Dr. John Janick practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Port Charlotte, FL.
See Port Charlotte Internists and Port Charlotte Endocrinologists.