A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Janick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Janick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Janick, MD, PA is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Geriatric Medicine
- Growth Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Janick graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Janick has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Janick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 12 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John J. Janick practice?
Dr. John Janick practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Punta Gorda, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Port Charlotte, FL.
See Punta Gorda Internists and Punta Gorda Endocrinologists.