A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Janick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Janick is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Janick
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Janick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Janick, MD, PA is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Geriatric Medicine
- Growth Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Janick graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Janick has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J Janick MD and PA is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. John J. Janick practice?
- Dr. John Janick has 1 office location.
Dr. John Janick practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Port Charlotte, FL.
See Port Charlotte Internists and Port Charlotte Endocrinologists.