Dr. John Jarboe MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

July 22nd, 2011
I have been a patient of Dr. Jarboe's for 3 years. I initally went to him for chronic sinus infections and had subsequent surgery for cysts blocking those sinuses. I could breathe through my nose somewhat better after surgery but the infections recurred and then worsened. Dr. Jarboe has continued to use his excellent medical expertise while working to make me well. He also consults with my Infection Diseases doctor regarding curing my infections. My overall sinus problems are abating and I am hopeful that I have finally rounded the curve on this problem. Dr. Jarboe is an exceptionally professional and knowledgable physician. His bedside manner is above reproach. He takes time to be sure that I understand every step of my treatment and I can tell that he is truly interested in me as his patient. I have never had a problem making an appointment nor have I waited longer than 10-15 minutes to be seen. The office staff is friendly, competent and caring. I am truly pleased to have been referred to Dr. Jarboe by a friend and have every confidence that he will help me recover my health.