Dr. John Jarrett II MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 23rd, 2013
Most CARING and KNOWLEDGEABLE doctor I have ever met
Dr. Jarrett is not only an amazingly talented doctor, but he is also an extremely kind and loving man. He keeps up with the latest research and can explain everything so you understand. Our journey to parenthood was a long struggle with many trials and tribulations. While Dr. Jarrett handles these situations daily he makes you feel as if you are the only patient. I could see the pain in his eyes when he had to tell us bad news and his eyes were filled with tears of joy each visit of our successful pregnancy. The staff is also kind and caring. I enthusiastically recommend JFG to anyone needing assistance in starting a family.

June 6th, 2012
Dr. Jarret is one of the best doctors I have ever had contact with. He truly cares about you and always starts every appointment by asking what I thought about everything. He even called me personally the day after my surgery to ask how I was feeling and if I needed anything. How many doctors these days actually would do that? To me, that speaks volumes on his integrity and character. I can't say enough good things about him.

November 18th, 2011
Wonderful doctor who is experienced, knowledgeable and takes the time to listen to you. He is very honest, genuinely caring, ethical and truly cares about your problems. I would recommend him to everybody.

February 13th, 2010
Discriminating Staff - Good Doctor
Dr. Jarrett is very knowledgeable and skilled, but there is very little actual contact with Dr. Jarrett. Most of the contact is with the office staff, whom are not knowledgeable or helpful. They refused to take our insurance information, asked inappropriate questions about our sex life and belittled my husband (based on his infertility). If we could just work with Dr. Jarrett, we would continue working with him, but since that could never occur, we are now looking for new doctor.

May 24th, 2009
diagnosed very rare problem
My husband & I have possibly the rarest infert. prob. JCJ & staff diagnosed it, offered options, & supported us emotionally until we acheived results (twins!) VERY ethical & financially prudent approach!!!

May 11th, 2009
excellent dr!

February 24th, 2009
Dismissed without a clear diagnosis
I was promised "A Plan" by Dr. Jarrett but instead was later told it would never happen unless it was a miracle. I've since found new doctors who are helping to actually diagnose my problem rather than base it all on one test result

January 28th, 2009
A very compassionate Doctor.

February 28th, 2017