Learn more about Dr. John Jarstad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Jarstad, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Jarstad, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Jarstad graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jarstad has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Tacoma General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Jarstad MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John Jarstad practice?
- Dr. John Jarstad has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Jarstad practices Ophthalmology near Federal Way, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Auburn, WA and Burien, WA.
See Federal Way Ophthalmologists.