Orthopedic Surgeons

39180 Farwell Dr
Ste 110
Fremont, CA 94538
510-739-6520
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by CitySearch. DrScore. Yahoo.
 |  Very Compassionate Doctor  |  show details
Jan 24th, 2014

Direct no-nonsense approach, responsible and honest.

|  Dr. J and Form Ortho are EXCELLENT!  |  show details
by Michele M on May 9th, 2013

From that time I met Dr. Jaureguito, I felt comfortable and completely confident putting the care of my knee in his hands. I originally met him when my husband had a bone in his foot repaired. He is always professional, caring, personable and thorough. Although I am younger than most knee replacement patients, he took the time to understand my history, suggested different courses of action, and was very thorough in his evaluation. He took time to explain his recommendations, whether surgical or non-surgical, and what those meant for my future. My questions were always welcomed and given adequate attention, even if they were trivial. Throughout the pre and post op appointments, I always met with him personally. I watched the surgery, and he checked with me several times both before and after the procedure. In addition to his excellent treatment, his staff is top notch! From x-rays, to surgery scheduling, appointment reminders, and all the phone calls ... Everything was handled with an excellent attitude, pride in their work, and personal care. Although often busy because he sees each patient (except for my short visit to have my staples removed), sometimes I did wait, however the staff was attentive and kept me informed. I can't say enough about how much I trust Dr. Jaureguito and his staff, and how I wish everyone could experience the excellent care and attention I received.

Nov 5th, 2012

Dr. J. replaced my knee in March of 2012. I had polio as a child and a severe flexion contracture. Dr. J. was very understanding of the problem, compassionate,and did an excellent job. All of his staff was very helpful. Thanks to him I can walk again.

|  Best medical care in Tri City  |  show details
Oct 1st, 2012

It is rare in todays medical services to see doctors would take time to discuss issues with you, staff is nice and friendly, almost no waiting time..the quality of care is top!!!!!Perhaps other doctors and medical center could take some classes here

|  Head Wrestling Coach - Wrestling Prep  |  show details
Dec 12th, 2011

Each year we have dozens of young student athletes, whose college scholarship offers are on the line get injured in the sport of wrestling. We were referred to Dr. Jaureguito for our East Bay wrestlers from the head of sports medicine at Stanford. We could not be more pleased with the opportunity, professionalism and efforts made by Dr. Jaureguito and his staff. We always receive an appointment the day we ask for them, are treated with urgency that we need and experience a full diagnosis in short time frame. In my most recent visit, the patient had an xray, injury manipulation and work up, an MRI and a doctor consult in under 2 hours from when we hit the front door. The completeness of the visit allowed all anxiety and concern to be relieved and the opportunity to focus on recovery and next steps immediately. THANK YOU!!!!!

|  Nicest Doctor EVER!!!  |  show details
Nov 1st, 2011

Dr. J has done my sisters total knee, brothers hip and my husbands bilateral knees. He is great, kind, personl and we so trust him!!! All have had great results and are so happy to have their Active lives back - there are no words to say how much we appreciate this physician and his office staff - it doesnt get any better!!!

|  Gifted Doctors at FORM !  |  show details
Jun 24th, 2011

I have reviewed Fremont Orthopaedic & Rehabilitative Medicine ( FORM) Dr.Basil Besh and have been his patient since 2005 . I always give him and his staff 5 stars . Dr.Besh recently referred me to Dr.John Jaureguito as I was experiencing shoulder pain I have seen Dr.Jaureguito around the office as I have been a regular customer . lol . So I knew who he was and I have heard of his reputation as being the best Knee & Shoulder specialist in the bay area so I decided to make an appointment and while I was in there for my shoulder and neck I decided to have him look at my knees as I was experiencing a LOT of knee pain! After 2 x-rays and MRI'S later It was decided I needed Bilateral knee surgery. I have too be completely honest when I say Dr.Jaureguito is THE BEST Surgeon EVER ! WOW ! I was extremely impressed as right after just having bilateral knee surgery within 3 day after taking off the bandages ( No crutches needed. I really did not even need crutches at all ) I was walking around and no longer needed any pain medication at all and 1 week later I walked into Dr.Jaureguito office for my post-op appointment and you would never know I JUST HAD SURGERY . He is definitely a very gifted Doctor ! Dr.Jaureguito or I heard Tracy does most of the hiring really knows how to spot talented workers and / or assistants to help the Doctor's as they are the BEST ! I sometimes feel bad as I know they are busy and I may be a little high maintenance patient { if you know what I mean ? } My employer always require a LOT of documentation { Proof } Of my disability . that combined with state disability forms , billing and everything else I may ask Stevi who primary works for Dr.Jaureguito is awesome and incredibly talented and patient She always answers all my questions,fills out all my disability forms and is very accommodating. EVERYONE at Fremont Orthopaedic & Rehabilitative Medicine is AWESOME and everyone works together like a team to make sure all the customer needs are meet with the highest amount of quality given to each patient equally . I HIGHLY RECOMMEND FORM ! I give each and everyone at FORM 5 Stars !!! Your all awesome and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for being there for me and my family and making me feel like family and for making me feel better after all the surgeries I have had .

Jun 2nd, 2011

Dr. Jaureguito and his office staff are friendly, efficient, knowlegable, and professional. I had gone to a number of other doctors before him and he was the first to immediately make a diagnosis and proscribe treatment.

|  Sport's Medicine  |  show details
by Marty Rateau on Jun 29th, 2010

FORM is excellent diagnosing and fixing my sport's injury. They are professional and thorough.

|  Great Doctor with an Amazing Staff and Office Environment  |  show details
by Brenda on Jun 16th, 2010

I was referred to Dr J by a friend who had a great experience with him. He performed knee surgery for me in 2007 and I had great success with this procedure. I am back in his care for another injury and being in his office in June 2010 made me realize how special he is as a doctor and how great his staff is. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a doctor who cares and spends the appropriate amount of time discussing the injury and options. You can't beat his bedside manner or the caring spirit of his staff!!!

|  Great Doctor and Awesome Staff  |  show details
by BSLaplante on Jun 16th, 2010 on citysearch.com

Dr. J is a great doctor and one I would recommend!! I had knee surgery in 2007 with great success and am back in his care for another injury. His review of my condition and descripton of the options for care is appreciated. His staff is amazing...better than any other doctors office I have visited. If you need a great doctor who will give you excellent care Dr J and his team are the best!!!

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  My Kids Doctor, The Best  |  show details
by my 3 children & I Dr Jaureguito on Mar 15th, 2010

Dr. J Thank you for all you have done for myself and my 3 children who have been to your office. Each time was a success. I trust you and your staff with all my bean!

|  A great orthopedic surgeon!  |  show details
by Dominick Arsi on Mar 1st, 2010 on citysearch.com

Joyce Arsi Legal Name Jodi Arsi Nick-nameFebruary 10, 2010For on-line referencesFour years ago I injured my left shoulder and was in severe pain. A Chiropractorfriend of mine was treating me. He realized there was not much he could do for me, so he advised me to contact one of the areas best orthopedic surgeons, Dr. John Jaureguito.Dr. Jaureguitos office got me in for an appointment immediately. After a few months of conservative treatment it became apparent that I needed a total should replacement. Dr. Jaureguito did my surgery, and I am happy to report that it was a fantastic success.But my story and history with Dr. Jaureguito wasnt over. Last year both of my knees started bothering me.Dr. Jaureguito recommended a course of conservative treatment. After months of conservative treatment it was again apparent that surgery was the best course of action. My surgery for bilateral total knee replacements was in May 2009.I am now nine months post-op and very happy I had the surgery. I have full range of motion. My strength is 90 with improvement every day. The pre-op pain is completely gone.I cant say enough about Dr. Jaureguito and his fantastic office staff. If you ever need the services of an orthopedic surgeon, I highly recommend you seek out one of the best, Dr. John Jaureguito.Jodi Arsi

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  My favorite Doctor  |  show details
by Ty on Feb 10th, 2010

I had the greatest experiance with Dr. Jaureguito. I brought my 14 year son in to be seen for his knee and wasn't quit sure what was going on. However, when I left the visit, Dr. Juareguito answered all my questions and had a wonderful bed side manner. My son now is undergoing treatment for his condition, and will be back to playing sports in no time. I would highly recommend Dr. Jaureguito. Thank you to him and his wonderful staff!!!

Jan 9th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Had my ACL replace on my right knee in 1995 by Dr. Jaureguito. He is the best. I have had no problems.

May 8th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Excellent, Excellent Doctor: Dr. Jaureguito squeezed me in at the last minute last year so that I could get the surgey on my knee done within the year since I had met my deductible for my insurance company. He did this on the last half day of his begginin

Sep 6th, 2006 on yahoo.com

Great Doctor: Dr. J performed surgery on my left bicep after I ruptured the tendon, and he also performed surgery on my left rotator cuff. He and his staff were very professional and did a great job. Kudos to Dr. J and his staff.