Dr. John Jaureguito MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 24th, 2014
Very Compassionate Doctor
Direct no-nonsense approach, responsible and honest.

May 9th, 2013
Dr. J and Form Ortho are EXCELLENT!
From that time I met Dr. Jaureguito, I felt comfortable and completely confident putting the care of my knee in his hands. I originally met him when my husband had a bone in his foot repaired. He is always professional, caring, personable and thorough. Although I am younger than most knee replacement patients, he took the time to understand my history, suggested different courses of action, and was very thorough in his evaluation. He took time to explain his recommendations, whether surgical or non-surgical, and what those meant for my future. My questions were always welcomed and given adequate attention, even if they were trivial. Throughout the pre and post op appointments, I always met with him personally. I watched the surgery, and he checked with me several times both before and after the procedure. In addition to his excellent treatment, his staff is top notch! From x-rays, to surgery scheduling, appointment reminders, and all the phone calls ... Everything was handled with an excellent attitude, pride in their work, and personal care. Although often busy because he sees each patient (except for my short visit to have my staples removed), sometimes I did wait, however the staff was attentive and kept me informed. I can't say enough about how much I trust Dr. Jaureguito and his staff, and how I wish everyone could experience the excellent care and attention I received.

October 1st, 2012
Best medical care in Tri City
It is rare in todays medical services to see doctors would take time to discuss issues with you, staff is nice and friendly, almost no waiting time..the quality of care is top!!!!!Perhaps other doctors and medical center could take some classes here

November 1st, 2011
Nicest Doctor EVER!!!
Dr. J has done my sisters total knee, brothers hip and my husbands bilateral knees. He is great, kind, personl and we so trust him!!! All have had great results and are so happy to have their Active lives back - there are no words to say how much we appreciate this physician and his office staff - it doesnt get any better!!!

June 2nd, 2011
Dr. Jaureguito and his office staff are friendly, efficient, knowlegable, and professional. I had gone to a number of other doctors before him and he was the first to immediately make a diagnosis and proscribe treatment.

June 29th, 2010
Sport's Medicine
FORM is excellent diagnosing and fixing my sport's injury. They are professional and thorough.

March 15th, 2010
My Kids Doctor, The Best
Dr. J Thank you for all you have done for myself and my 3 children who have been to your office. Each time was a success. I trust you and your staff with all my bean!

February 10th, 2010
My favorite Doctor
I had the greatest experiance with Dr. Jaureguito. I brought my 14 year son in to be seen for his knee and wasn't quit sure what was going on. However, when I left the visit, Dr. Juareguito answered all my questions and had a wonderful bed side manner. My son now is undergoing treatment for his condition, and will be back to playing sports in no time. I would highly recommend Dr. Jaureguito. Thank you to him and his wonderful staff!!!