Dr. John Jay MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 16th, 2016
Triple by-pass surgery
Dr. Jay saved my life. I had a triple 100% BLOCKED THREE ARTERIES. i NEVER HAD A MINUTES PAIN IN MY CHEST ARE . I have completely recovered thanks to Dr Jay and Methodist Central Hospital Dallas. I would recommended Dr. Jay to anyone anywhere. I loved his bed side manners. He was precise and straight to the point in taking care of me. That was what I appreciated about Dr. Jay. He was concerned about my health in a time Ineeded reassurance. Thank you sir for giving me back my life. I was 72 at the time of my surgery. I feel like I haven't felt in 40 years. Dr. Jay is number in my book. Thank you many times over for my new life.

September 1st, 2016
GREAT DOCTOR
THIS DOCTOR SAVED MY LIFE AND ONLY HERE BECAUSE OF HIS GREAT WORK AS A SURGEON THAT HE IS. MY GUARDIAN ANGEL HERE ON EARTH!!!

May 21st, 2015
stay away
He did save my husbands life in surgery ... post surgery he would not communicate and made derogatory remarks about my husband smoking history ... which was stopped five years earlier. He had to have the highest dose of oxygen because he had coded in surgery two times and had an entire bodies worth of blood replaced. His heart was no longer pumping hardly at all because of all the fluid around the heart. Had I not intervened with my knowledge as an RN and one of the nursing supervisors demanding medical actions to be taken after his surgery I do not believe my husband would be alive. they were medicine one oh one. He was overloaded with fluids and dying and this doc didnt even want to give lasix. beware of this guy. If my husband had not had an RN as a wife he would not be here today. There were many other issues that I will not get into. He would walk into the room ... no words and walk out. Even the staff knew about his behavior. Saving someones life and than after that leaving them without medical care ....

May 11th, 2012
I would not recommend this doctor

November 10th, 2011
Great Doctor
I would recommend Dr. Jay, he is very good. He already saved my life once..-Write about overall experiences-Write about what you like or dislike about your physician-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion

March 23rd, 2011
I didn't mind waiting, since I got an appointment within a day of calling.

May 12th, 2017