A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Jebeles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Jebeles is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jebeles
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jebeles Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Jebeles, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jebeles graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Jebeles has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
- St. Vincent's East
- Children's Hospital of Alabama
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Arris Jebeles MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Jebeles practice?
- Dr. John Jebeles has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Jebeles practices Otolaryngology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Otolaryngologists.