A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Jebeles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Jebeles is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Jebeles, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jebeles graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Jebeles has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
- St. Vincent's East
- Children's Hospital of Alabama
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Arris Jebeles MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Jebeles practice?
- Dr. John Jebeles has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Jebeles practices Otolaryngology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Otolaryngologists.