Learn more about Dr. John Jefferies:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Jefferies is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Jefferies, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Jefferies graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Jefferies has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda North Hospital
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Lynn Jefferies MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John L. Jefferies practice?
- Dr. John Jefferies has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Jefferies practices Pediatrics and Internal Medicine near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Cincinnati Pediatricians and Cincinnati Internists.