A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Jendrzejewski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jendrzejewski graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.More Education & Awards
Dr. Jendrzejewski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jendrzejewski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Jendrzejewski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John W. Jendrzejewski practice?
Dr. John Jendrzejewski practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Jendrzejewski, Dr. Evan Jendrzejewski, Dr. Giovanni Jendrzejewski, Dr. Hank Jendrzejewski, Dr. Hans Jendrzejewski, Dr. Ian Jendrzejewski, Dr. Ivan Jendrzejewski, Dr. Jack Jendrzejewski