A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Jendrzejewski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Jendrzejewski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jendrzejewski graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Jendrzejewski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Walter Jendrzejewski MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John W. Jendrzejewski practice?
- Dr. John Jendrzejewski has 1 office location.
Dr. John Jendrzejewski practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Gastroenterologists.