A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Jerius:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Jerius is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Jerius, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Pancreas Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Jerius graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Jerius has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Theodor Jerius MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John T. Jerius practice?
- Dr. John Jerius has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Jerius practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Minden, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Shreveport, LA.
See Minden Surgeons.