Learn more about Dr. John Jernick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Jernick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Jernick, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Health Services Research
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jernick graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jernick has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jernick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 5 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John J. Jernick practice?
Dr. John Jernick practices Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Cardiovascular Disease near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Family Physicians, Palo Alto Internists, and Palo Alto Cardiologists.