A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Jernick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Jernick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jernick
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Jernick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Jernick, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Health Services Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jernick graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jernick has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Jernick MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John J. Jernick practice?
- Dr. John Jernick has 1 office location.
Dr. John Jernick practices Family Medicine near Portola Valley, CA.
See Portola Valley Family Physicians.