A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Jernick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Jernick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jernick
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Jernick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Jernick, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Health Services Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jernick graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jernick has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Jernick MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John J. Jernick practice?
- Dr. John Jernick has 1 office location.
Dr. John Jernick practices Family Medicine near Portola Valley, CA.
See Portola Valley Family Physicians.