A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Jernick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Jernick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Jernick, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Health Services Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jernick graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jernick has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Jernick MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John J. Jernick practice?
- Dr. John Jernick has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Jernick practices Family Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Family Physicians.