A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Granger Jessup:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Granger Jessup is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Granger Jessup, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Granger Jessup graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Granger Jessup has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Granger Jessup MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. John Granger Jessup practice?
- Dr. John Granger Jessup has 16 office locations.
Dr. John Granger Jessup practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Melbourne, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jasper, AL and Huntsville, AL.
See Melbourne Internists, Melbourne Critical Care Practitioners, and Melbourne Pulmonologists.