A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Jessup is Good. Dr. Jessup has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Jessup, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jessup graduated from University of Miami .More Education & Awards
Dr. Jessup has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jessup accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Jessup:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John G. Jessup practice?
Dr. John Jessup practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Melbourne, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, AL and Enterprise, AL.
See Melbourne Internists, Melbourne Critical Care Practitioners, and Melbourne Pulmonologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Jessup, Dr. Evan Jessup, Dr. Giovanni Jessup, Dr. Hank Jessup, Dr. Hans Jessup, Dr. Ian Jessup, Dr. Ivan Jessup, Dr. Jack Jessup