A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Jessup:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Jessup is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jessup
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jessup Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Jessup, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jessup graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Jessup has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Walker Baptist Medical Center
- Wuesthoff Memorial Hospital
- Walker Baptist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Jessup MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. John Jessup practice?
- Dr. John Jessup has 1 office location.
Dr. John Jessup practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Jasper, AL.
See Jasper Internists, Jasper Critical Care Practitioners, and Jasper Pulmonologists.