A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Jewell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Jewell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Jewell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jewell graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Jewell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest General Health Center
- Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Kernan Jewell MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John K. Jewell practice?
- Dr. John Jewell has 1 office location.
Dr. John Jewell practices Internal Medicine near Strongsville, OH.
See Strongsville Internists.