A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Jewell is Good. Dr. Jewell has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Jewell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Diabetes, Diabetes Complications, and Hyperlipidemias.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jewell graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jewell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Southwest General Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jewell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Jewell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John K. Jewell practice?
Dr. John Jewell practices Internal Medicine near Strongsville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH.
See Strongsville Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Jewell, Dr. Deshawn Jewell, Dr. Jan Jewell, Dr. Hank Jewell, Dr. Shayne Jewell, Dr. Shane Jewell, Dr. Jackie Jewell, Dr. Giovanni Jewell