Dr. John Jiganti Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Jiganti?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. John Jiganti?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 30th, 2017

Dr John Jaganti is highly recommended!

Dr Jaganti did both of my hip replacements. He answers all your questions and concerns professionally and with compassion. The outcome of my surgeries was fantastic with a quick recovery for both. Dr Jaganti is the best!!

December 5th, 2015

Excellent work. Calm and pleasant

December 5th, 2015

wonderful bilateral knee replacements

Dr Jiganti replaced both of my knees with prosthetics and I have had no problems or complaints since. My knees feel like I am twenty years old and I just walked 500 miles across Spain with them. He did an excellent job with the fitting and post op care of my knees. I would recommend him highly.

November 4th, 2015

Patient

Dr. Jiganti I would highly recommend to any one who needs a hip replacement, he explains everything you need to know, answers all your questions and is very professional through it all. I was so pleased with my results, I had to wonder why I waited so long. I guess it was so Dr. Jiganti could do my surgery. Excellent Doctor, thanks Dr. Jiganti.

June 24th, 2014

Two of my friends highly recommended Dr.Jiganti to me for TKR surgery, He gave serious consideration whether to perform the surgery due to my recent medical history. The surgery was without complications and the ‎Incision healed quickly and perfectly. I am going to physical therapy and am progressing rapidly. This surgery was a complete opposite of the surgery on my other knee, 5 years ago. My new knee is much stronger and more stable than my other knee.. I would highly recommend Dr.Jiganti.

June 26th, 2013

Hip replacement

I was most pleased with the care I received from Dr Jiganti and his wonderful staff. I had excellent care and everything was explained clearly and he realizes that patients heal differently and gave instructions based on my development not on someone elses. I would recommend him to anyone and if I need more surgery I would go to him. I have the highest respect for him and his staff.

June 18th, 2013

Knee Surgery

Dr Jiganti took the time to listen and help me try to figure out what was wrong with my right knee after I had bilateral surgery 4 years earlier by another ortho doctor at another office in gig harbor, who had no interest that my knee was not getting better after surgery.

April 21st, 2013

hands

I would tell my Friends, he did a great job on my hands , but he got upset with me when he had to go over my insurance, he was complaining about how much paper work he had to sign , he is kind of cold i will never go back to this doctor.

August 1st, 2017