A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Jiu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Jiu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Jiu, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jiu graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Jiu has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Hospital
- Crossridge Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John B Jiu MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. John B. Jiu practice?
- Dr. John Jiu has 1 office location.
Dr. John Jiu practices Otolaryngology near Jonesboro, AR.
See Jonesboro Otolaryngologists.