A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Jonesco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Jonesco is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Jonesco, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jonesco graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jonesco has 8 hospital affiliations:
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Michael Jonesco DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John M. Jonesco practice?
- Dr. John Jonesco has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Jonesco practices Family Medicine near Worthington, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Westerville, OH.