A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Jordan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jordan
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Jordan, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jordan graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Jordan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Scott Jordan MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. John S. Jordan practice?
- Dr. John Jordan has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Jordan practices Anesthesiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, OR.
See Phoenix Anesthesiologists.