A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Joseph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Joseph is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Joseph
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Joseph Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Joseph, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sjogren's Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Joseph graduated from St. John's Medical College, Bangalore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Joseph has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Maliakkal Joseph MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. John M. Joseph practice?
- Dr. John Joseph has 1 office location.
Dr. John Joseph practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Internists and Carrollton Rheumatologists.