A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Joseph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Joseph is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Joseph, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sjogren's Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Joseph graduated from St. John's Medical College, Bangalore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Joseph has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Maliakkal Joseph MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. John M. Joseph practice?
- Dr. John Joseph has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Joseph practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Lewisville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Carrollton, TX.
See Lewisville Internists and Lewisville Rheumatologists.