Dr. John Joseph Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. John Joseph?

Great Doctor, Horrible Staff...

Posted on February 10th, 2017

Dr. Joseph is an exceptional doctor, however the reason for my rating is due to his staff. Unfortunately for him, he has one of the worst office staff’s I’ve come across; from the constant changing of nurses to the office manager, Kelly. These reviews giving the staff 5 stars, either must have caught them on day they received a bonus or the reviews are fake! This staff does not realize the pain people who go there are going through. Arthritis, is no joke. To many it’s debilitating, and very painful. This staff has no compassion, they aren’t helpful, courteous (only in front of the doctor) when you call you get placed on hold for such a long period of time that sometimes I just give up. When you leave messages, they don’t return them. I could go on about how irresponsible this staff is. On the other hand, Dr. Joseph is such a great and thorough doctor, which is the only reason I’ve dealt with the staff. He’s been very passionate about his work and he makes sure I know what exactly the plan of attack is. He may take a little long in the exam room, discussing the treatment, but I prefer that than a doctor who just writes you a prescription and walks out without me even knowing that was the end of the appointment. If this was a review on the doctor alone, I’d give him a 5 star, for always going above and beyond for me.

Patient

Posted on September 6th, 2016

He and his staff are the most caring people. They are wonderful!!!

IT Director Information Systems (Retired)

Posted on January 21st, 2016

I cannot say enough about my many years of experience with Dr. Joseph and his wonderful staff. Over the course of 15 years I have suffered severely and silently with both Severe Fibromyalgia and ME/CFS. From one doctor to another, from specialist to the next no one could diagnose or help me. Then I meet Dr. Joseph who immediately made the correct diagnosed and began treating my issues. I can't say enough about the superior quality of life I have now, because of this caring doctor. When all other doctors gave up, Dr. Joseph never did.

Posted on November 8th, 2015

Dr Joseph has really made a difference in me, when I first went to him I was considering to go on medical retirement, but he has got me on the road to keeping on going. He has renewed my hope in as normal as Alice you can have with severe R.A. Dr Joseph is the epitome of a true healer and does so with compassion.

Posted on May 18th, 2015

Really liked the dr. very professional and very nice office, quick appointments scheduling.

Waste of Time

Posted on October 14th, 2014

My first and only appointment. I have an auto immune disease and had waited a year for insurance. This doctor did no blood work, made no attempts to find the cause of my worsening symptoms; but chose to keep looking at my medical records and literally argue about past diagnosis from another doctor. What a waste of my time and money!

Dr. Joseph is great

Posted on February 6th, 2013

Wouldn't go anywhere else. You may have a long wait in the office but when he gets to you he takes his time and and answers all your questions.

Posted on October 18th, 2012

Dr. Joseph sent me for a blood test and after the test result was back, I was not able to get him to respond to my phone call to let me know the test result. I know there is something he needs to tell me because the lab had sent the result to the county and I was contacted by the City via regular mail. It has been 3 weeks, and Dr. Joseph still hasn't responded to me.His office is unorganized and not very professional. I will not recommend him to anyone.

Sondra York

Posted on December 8th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Joseph for quite sometime and think he is one of the most caring, concerned, intelligent drs. anywhere. He really cares about his fellow man and their health and well-being. Plus, he helps me with all my medical issues. I highly recommend him to everyone I know and am glad I found him.

very intelligent doctor

Posted on December 29th, 2010

Drs attitude towards pt is good

Great Doctor with a good attitude

Posted on October 14th, 2008

This Doctor talked with me for a full thirty minutes. seems not to believe in sending you out for a thousand tests at first.

Posted on October 6th, 2017