Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. DrScore. CitySearch.
May 18th, 2015

Really liked the dr. very professional and very nice office, quick appointments scheduling.

Waste of Time show details Waste of Time
by Paula W. on Oct 14th, 2014

My first and only appointment. I have an auto immune disease and had waited a year for insurance. This doctor did no blood work, made no attempts to find the cause of my worsening symptoms; but chose to keep looking at my medical records and literally argue about past diagnosis from another doctor. What a waste of my time and money!

Sep 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Joseph is the most caring physician I have ever had. His staff is efficient and courteous. I feel blessed to be under his care.

Aug 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Joseph is kind, considerate and an excellent Physician. The only criticism is that he is not on time. This is because of the time he spends with each patient.

Aug 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

There may be a wait but that's only because he takes as much time as necessary with us while he is with us.

Aug 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Him & staff WONDERFUL

Aug 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was attended to by a student and Dr. Joseph. I was very pleased and satisfied by both...The personality of Dr. Joseph is very welcomed... He is very informative, not only as a rheumatologist but in the complete medical field as well... Very pleased

Aug 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Joseph was very thorough and sensitive to my needs. I appreciated the time he took to explain my medication and he addressed all my concerns.

Jul 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The office is much more organized with the new girls. They worked together to make sure my forms were faxed to lilycares.

Jul 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Joseph is exceptional. He listens to your problems, gives you alternatives and gives his opinions about what would be better for your specific condition. I have so much faith in him and have been a patient for 7 years.

Jul 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Joseph was great! The Physicans Assistant spoke very fast in general. When giving instructions on my new medication I had to start repeating back the instructions to make sure I was taking it correctly. Print out wold be great.

Jul 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent physician who takes time to listen to you...highly recommed

Jul 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

All were very courteous and knew their jobs. I have already talked to people about the way you treat your patients and asked them to give you a try.

Jul 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Joseph always answers all my questions fully and even asks if I have any other questions.

Jul 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I had a productive visit with my doctor. We spoke about how I was having a positive outcome with my medication and we discussed my weight and what I need to do to start controlling my weight. I left empowered as to what I need to do to stay healthy.

Jun 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. John Joseph has been my rheumatologist for over 20 years. He is one of the most caring physicians I have ever met. He takes plenty of time to understand my complaints and then addresses them clearly.

Jun 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Joseph now also has a nurse practitioner working with him, which means prompt appointments and concerns addressed immediately. While I love Dr. Joseph, it is great that he has an additional health care provider working with him.

Jun 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I waited for 1 hour and 15 minutes for my appointment. I thought I had an appointment with the doctor but it was with the PA. She had not reviewed my chart to know why I was there.

May 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent Dr. Would go to no one else

May 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

No real resolution or change to anything discussed. Nurse Practitioner seemed tired. No helpful suggestions as to pain or problem resolution, just note taking, blood work and appt. in 4 months.

Apr 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

While waiting to make my next appointment and trying to pay my co-pay and then trying to be charged for the previous appointments co-pays after they were already paid ,I told the receptionist that I had the receipts .She never gave one back with my change

Apr 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Sahaana was extremely thourogh and explained everything in detail. She was patient and made sure I understood my complete plan for caring for my illness.

Apr 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I liked Dr. Joseph. He help me out of my pain. I can walk & do thing I could before this pain started. Thank You

Apr 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My medical concerns were not addressed. I had asked to speak to Dr. Joseph , but I only saw his PA. I wanted help with documentation of how Fibromyalgia affects my daily life . I will not return

Mar 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

After waiting for 1 hour and 15 minutes, a nurse practitioner came into see me was not as thorough or understanding as dr. Joseph. She recommended the same dosage of lyrica since her major concern rasvreigrth,

Mar 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Joseph is a God send for me. He is the first doctor to actually listen and hear my issues, then work with me to find a solution. I feel for the first time I am on the road to the right regimen of care for my disabilities.

Mar 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

You have to wait a while but you know that Dr. Joseph is taking time with a patient and when you get your turn you will get the same care from him. He takes his time and listens to all your concerns.

Mar 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Now that Dr. Joseph has hired a nurse practitioner to assist him, his appointment times have been greatly facilitated. While I would like to see Dr. Joseph occasionally, I like his nurse practitioner too and appreciate the speed of of appointments now :)

Mar 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Office staff are not helpful, or dependable or professional. Prescriptions are not taken care. The doctor's nurse does not return phone calls. Assurances are given that the problem/prescriptions will be taken care of, then that does not happen.

Feb 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love Dr. Joseph; however, I have not seen him at my last 3 visits over a period of 9 mos. It appears that I have been passed off to his Nurse Practitioner. She is very pleasant, but at my last visit I waited 2 hours for less than 10 minutes of her time.

Feb 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The only problem I had was the wait time. My appointment was for 10 AM. I was called back at 11 AM. I enjoyed the new info screen in the waiting room and in the exam room, however it was nearly noon by the time I left.

Feb 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Nursing staff were busy gossiping and visiting instead of tending to patients. I was delayed while waiting to have labs done while there was laughter and visiting outside my room.

Feb 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Caring, compassionate and knowledgable. I would not want to go to anyone else!

Feb 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Joseph and his staff have always been exceptional in their compassion and care. I am so glad I found him and am confident in his care. Dr. Joseph is always is a master at explaining medical issues to me and answers my questions and concerns.

Feb 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Joseph has impressed me from day one ! He is extremely knowledgable yet cares enough to call and check in on me after-hours. Due to his diagnosis skills, I was diagnosed on my first visit which literally saved my life!

Feb 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love coming to your office. Dr Joseph is the best, most courteous and always listens to the Patients concerns. Most of all he takes time to listen and makes suggestions as to making a person feel at ease. I will always highly recommend him. Thank you.

Feb 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Joseph is by far the best rhumotoligist I have ever seen and has been my Dr for 29 years. When I moved from Texas and saw a new Dr I was very disapponted. I ended up flying back to continue with him and receive excellent care and guidence.

Feb 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been seeing Dr. Joseph for 14 years and he is the best. He is very caring and professional. Today I met with his Nurse practitioner and she is just like Dr. Joseph very personal care. Love this office!

Feb 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Visit was good. Wait was not as long as in the Lewisville Office. Already got results of blood work.

Jan 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The care is exceptional. I wish the wait were shorter - I was there for 3 hours, 2 hours of which I spent waiting. It's hard to get that much time away from work. However, I do think the care I receive from Dr. Joseph and his PA are well worth it.

Jan 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Joseph is very compassionate and patient. He shows concern for my issue and has prescribed medicines that have helped me tremendously. I would recommend him highly.

Jan 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Joseph is by far the best doctor I have ever worked with. With my RA, my arm had been stuck in a bent position for months with cramped joints every morning. Thanks to Dr. Joseph, I was back to normal in 2-3 months with no pain.

Jan 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Joseph is the nicest man you could meet and a very competent, friendly and thoroughly professional medical practitioner. He gets an A all around from us!

Jan 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Most times, I never even get to see the doctor--just his assistants.

Jan 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Joseph is an excellent doctor. He addressed all my concerns.

Jan 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Joseph always takes the time to listen to any issues I may have and offers important suggestions and treatment options.

Jan 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love Dr. Joseph but my last appointment resulted in a 2 hour wait, at which time his new assistant came in and visited with me less than 10 minutes. Left very dissatisfied!!

Dr. Joseph is great show details Dr. Joseph is great
by s.a. jones on Feb 6th, 2013

Wouldn't go anywhere else. You may have a long wait in the office but when he gets to you he takes his time and and answers all your questions.

Oct 18th, 2012

Dr. Joseph sent me for a blood test and after the test result was back, I was not able to get him to respond to my phone call to let me know the test result. I know there is something he needs to tell me because the lab had sent the result to the county and I was contacted by the City via regular mail. It has been 3 weeks, and Dr. Joseph still hasn't responded to me.His office is unorganized and not very professional. I will not recommend him to anyone.

Sondra York show details Sondra York
Dec 8th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Joseph for quite sometime and think he is one of the most caring, concerned, intelligent drs. anywhere. He really cares about his fellow man and their health and well-being. Plus, he helps me with all my medical issues. I highly recommend him to everyone I know and am glad I found him.

very intelligent doctor show details very intelligent doctor
Dec 29th, 2010

Drs attitude towards pt is good

Fabulous, caring doctor! show details Fabulous, caring doctor!
by texasanniebanannie at Citysearch on Nov 12th, 2008 on citysearch.com

Dr. Joseph is the best rheumatologist I have seen in 10 years. On my first appointment he spent a whole hour talking to me about my health history before even beginning the exam. He has helped me with a variety of problems including RA, fibromyalgia and bursitis. He is thorough and willing to help. As the post below mentioned, he does run a freelow cost clinic which I think speaks highly of his character. I am grateful that he provides such a service to people in need as well as keeps such a great rheumatology practice going. I highly recommend him.

by texasanniebanannie on Nov 12th, 2008 on citysearch.com

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
Great Doctor with a good attitude show details Great Doctor with a good attitude
Oct 14th, 2008

This Doctor talked with me for a full thirty minutes. seems not to believe in sending you out for a thousand tests at first.

Horrible feeling! show details Horrible feeling!
by powerp at Citysearch on Jul 27th, 2008 on citysearch.com

I have been going to this Dr for many many years, as has my family. Now that I am without insurance I am having to visit his Primary care clinic in Plano. I get absolutely no respect as a patient. I haven`t even been able to see Dr Joseph himself. Its always a PA. I had bloodwork done and it came back bad on several counts, but do they explain...no they just tell me to come in again for more

by powerp on Jul 27th, 2008 on citysearch.com

I have been going to this Dr for many many years, as has my family. Now that I am without insurance I am having to visit his Primary care clinic in Plano. I get absolutely no respect as a patient. I haven't even been able to see Dr Joseph himself. Its alw