A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Josephson is Excellent. Dr. Josephson has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Josephson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 10 Areas, including Hip Resurfacing, Hip Surgery, and Hip Surgery Hip Replacement Arthroplasty.7 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Josephson graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.More Education & Awards
Dr. Josephson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St John Medical Center, Inc
- St John Sapulpa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Josephson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 5 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 10 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Josephson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John F. Josephson practice?
Dr. John Josephson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Josephson, Dr. Evan Josephson, Dr. Giovanni Josephson, Dr. Hank Josephson, Dr. Hans Josephson, Dr. Ian Josephson, Dr. Ivan Josephson, Dr. Jack Josephson