A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Josephson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Josephson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Josephson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Josephson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Josephson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Josephson graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Josephson has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St John Medical Center, Inc
- St John Sapulpa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Francis Josephson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John F. Josephson practice?
- Dr. John Josephson has 1 office location.
Dr. John Josephson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Orthopedic Surgeons.