A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Josephson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Josephson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Josephson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Josephson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Josephson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Josephson graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Josephson has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St John Medical Center, Inc
- St John Sapulpa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Francis Josephson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John F. Josephson practice?
- Dr. John Josephson has 1 office location.
Dr. John Josephson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Surgeons.