A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Josupait:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Josupait is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Josupait, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Josupait graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Josupait has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Peter Josupait MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Josupait practice?
- Dr. John Josupait has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Josupait practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Naperville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Bolingbrook, IL and Yorkville, IL.
See Naperville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.