A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Judd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Judd graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Judd has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Patrick Judd MD is a male Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. John P. Judd practice?
- Dr. John Judd has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Judd practices Gynecology and Obstetrics near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA.
See Saint Louis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.