A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Juola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Juola is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Juola, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Juola graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Juola has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Fairview Ridges Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Phillip Juola MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John P. Juola practice?
- Dr. John Juola has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Juola practices Family Medicine near Eden Prairie, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Prior Lake, MN.
See Eden Prairie Primary Care Doctors.