A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Juriga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Juriga is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Juriga, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Juriga graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Juriga has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Arnot Ogden Medical Center
- Ira Davenport Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Juriga MD is a male Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. John Juriga practice?
- Dr. John Juriga has 1 office location.
Dr. John Juriga practices Pediatrics near Elmira, NY.
See Elmira Pediatricians.