Some ratings provided by DrScore.
The best Dr. show details The best Dr.
Dec 8th, 2010

I hated going to the doctor, until I was referred to Dr. Jurik. He is the best anywhere. He is caring and makes me feel as tho he has all the time in the world to listen to me. That I am his only patient he has at that moment. When a friends mother was sick, he was the only doctor who listened to her and was able to diagnose her. Other doctors told her that her pain was in her head and she shouldsee a therapist. She had pancratic cancer. Dr. Jurik is a wonderful caring man, and the best doctor ever. I only wish he was still in his general practice....We all miss him very much.

Awesome Doctor show details Awesome Doctor
by Patrick B on Jun 30th, 2009

John was an awesome doctor. I would go into his office with a list of problem and he would suggest treatments for them no matter how big or how small. He was my primary doctor for well over 20 yrs. I wish him well in his retirement from treating patients and success in his teaching career.

Wonderful Doctor show details Wonderful Doctor
by Darlene on Mar 18th, 2009

Dr. Jurik has been my doctor for at least 20 years. He is an awesome, kind, intelligent doctor. It is a shame he retired last October from his practice. I will miss him terribly. Hope he enjoys his retirement because he deserves it. I will miss him.