Dr. John Just Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. John Just?

February 27th, 2017

DISGUSTING!!

Dr. Just is the ABSOLUTE worst. He has NO bedside manners!! His visits are always a max of 2 minutes, whether in office or at the hospital. I've gotten tests done with no sense of direction for what he is looking for. I am clueless of everything.

August 21st, 2016

Patients daughter

We saw him in hospital after my mom's stroke. He is a jerk. No compassion.

August 19th, 2016

Let me just give you an overview of our experience with Dr Just. My father-in-law is currently in CCU from a heart attack he had 2 weeks ago. In those 2 weeks, we have only seen Dr Just three times....THREE! He is the most cold-hearted, insensitive, sorry excuse of a Neurologist! He has ZERO concern for his patients! He would rather be off somewhere else rather than caring for his patients. I would travel to find another Neurologist before I see him or would recommend him to ANYONE!

February 9th, 2015

This person shouldn't even be allowed to talk to ppl. Even worse be a " DOCTOR" He treats ppl like their LESS THAN meaning he has a extremely LARGE chip on his shoulders. He treated me ONLY2 -times might I add. I was suffering terribly with my migraines. I was treated like I was stupid he was very hateful to me & my family. It was as if I didn't have since to know my own symptoms. And goodness sakes don't ask questions. He hates that, he even HOLLERED at me once. And the only time he had that chance. Your call but I wouldn't let this person feed my dog. I would haven't have any stars. But needed a chance to hopefully help someone go through what I did. And saw him do to a poor little old lady while I was there.

April 15th, 2014

rude

He is a real dr god in his head he is in it for money not to help u can tell him what works for u but he will not listen at all,fined someone who cares,

June 17th, 2013

Changed neurologist

Dr. Just was not only in a hurry and did not have time to listen to me but also did not have an interest to help me.

May 14th, 2013

Mrs.

I went to my first visit today with Dr. John Just and was very pleased with his staff, the surroundings and the Dr. himself. The staff was friendly and helpful, and the surroundings very pretty. I liked Dr. Just instantly and he helped me understand some things I did not know about myself. He gave suggestions as how to make my problems better. His prescriptions were very helpful for my ailments. I would reccomend him to anyone! The office wait was longer due to my forgetfulness! So the staff was very helpful helping to do what they could to help.

January 8th, 2009

Patient

He spent very little time with me, and seemed like he was in a hurry. He didn't listen to what I was telling him, and had over a year to get records from other physicians and didn't do so. I wouldn't recommend him to anyone.

August 11th, 2017