A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Abbott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Abbott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Abbott graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Abbott has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
- Presbyterian Hospital Of Rockwall
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Keith Abbott MD is a male Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John K. Abbott practice?
- Dr. John Abbott has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Abbott practices Surgery near Rowlett, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Forney, TX.
See Rowlett Surgeons.