A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Anderson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anderson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Anderson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Kenneth Anderson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John K. Anderson practice?
- Dr. John Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. John Anderson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ypsilanti Surgeons.