A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Burke is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Burke, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Burke has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Kennedy Burke MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John K. Burke practice?
- Dr. John Burke has 1 office location.
Dr. John Burke practices Emergency Medicine near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Emergency Physicians.