A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Burke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Burke, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Burke has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Kilgallen Burke MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John K. Burke practice?
- Dr. John Burke has 8 office locations.
Dr. John Burke practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Ridley Park, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, PA and Media, PA.
See Ridley Park Obstetricians & Gynecologists.