A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Campbell, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Campbell has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Kemp Campbell MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John K. Campbell practice?
- Dr. John Campbell has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Campbell practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Radiologists.