A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Chacko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Chacko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chacko
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chacko Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Chacko, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chacko graduated from T.D. Medical College, Alleppey, Alappuzha.
Dr. Chacko has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Obici Hospital
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Kabzeel Yesudas Chacko BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John K. Chacko practice?
- Dr. John Chacko has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Chacko practices Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Portsmouth, VA.
See Detroit Surgeons.