A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Chacko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Chacko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Chacko, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chacko graduated from T.D. Medical College, Alleppey, Alappuzha.
Dr. Chacko has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Obici Hospital
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Kabzeel Yesudas Chacko BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John K. Chacko practice?
- Dr. John Chacko has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Chacko practices Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Portsmouth, VA.
See Detroit Surgeons.